Online Earn Money – There are many ways to earn money online, but today we are going to tell you some of the main methods.
Let’s discuss some booming home-based business opportunities and how you can start from home.
Start a Youtube Channel ( Online Earn Money )
YouTube can also be a great way to promote your ecommerce
store in addition to acting as one of many stand-alone home business ideas.
It’s important to note that YouTube time to time made some policy changes.
2018 that impact how content creators make money on YouTube.
To join the YouTube Partner Program (YPP), you’ll need two things:
- 4000 Watch Time complete in last 365 days
- 1000 Subscribers complete in last 365 days
You can make money from YouTube in several ways, including:
- Becoming a Youtube Partner
- Affiliate marketing
- Using it to sell your products or services
- Brand sponsorships and merch deals
How to Start Youtube – Create a YouTube channel by creating a Gmail account or using your existing Gmail account.
Start a Blog Like Me ( Online Earn Money )
A blog can be great as a stand-alone home-based business idea or as a supplement to your ecommerce store – or virtually any business, really.
It’s estimated that there were 31.8 million active bloggers in 2020 alone. There were 12,079,500 active bloggers in 2020. Over 4.5 billion searches on Google every day, but how many people actually read blogs? It’s estimated that 77% of internet users read and interact with blogs.
Your blog can make you money in a lot of ways, including:
- Advertising like Google AdSense
- Selling products or services
- Have others write sponsored posts
- Charging membership or subscription fees
- Affiliate marketing, which we’ll get into shortly
How to Purchase Domain & Hosting, Watch Videos on YouTube.
Affiliate Marketing ( Online Earn Money )
Affiliate marketing is one of the surefire ways to earn money online, and it can be a hugely profitable home biz idea. It involves an advertiser, publisher, and consumer.
First, you (the publisher) promote the offerings of another party (the advertiser) on your own channels. These usually show up as trackable affiliate links, but can also be done through things like promo codes. Then when other people (consumers) click your links and buy the advertiser’s stuff, you get a piece of that profit.
The way you receive your commission will vary depending on the partner and the nature of the relationship.
Your earning model can be set up in a few ways, like:
- Cost per acquisition: Get paid for each sale
- Fixed cost (aka tenancy payment): Get paid a flat rate for the promotion
- Cost per click or cost per lead: Get paid based on how many people click your affiliate link or become a lead for the advertiser
Anyone with a strong follower base on virtually any channel or medium where you can include a link or promo code.
- Website or Blog
- Youtube Channel
- Social Media Like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Telegram, etc…
- Even Your email signature
Read Also – Our Youtube Channel & Previous Post ( Below the Option Click Here )
Our YouTube Channel Click Here
Our Previous Post Click Here